When I first talk to a perspective client about their Web
design needs I always want to know exactly what they want. From the message
they want to portray to the color scheme and special effects they want to add
to their Website.
An accountant friend of mine recently sent me an article titled "Make Your Presence on the Internet Count," which is a very good read for anyone deciding to rebuild or establish a Web presence.
The Whitcomb & Hess article points out five good guidelines to use when thinking about your future Web projects:
1) Define a clear purpose for your site.
2) Make sure your Web Designer understands your purpose.
3) The most important part of any Website is content.
4) Make sure your home page is simple to navigate.
5) Ensure those viewing your site can contact you easily.
At Kyle Knight Media I believe in customer service first and foremost and understand that after your Website is built my relationship with the client is only beginning.
I'll gladly give you the contact information for my clients and let you talk to them about my customer service before and after the sale. Call me today with any questions at 419-871-1312 or use the contact us page on www.kyleknightmedia.com.